Evoke is a platform that aims to make AI development easier and faster by providing access to pre-trained and ready-to-use AI models on the cloud. You can browse the models that Evoke offers on their website, and see the documentation for each model. Some of the models that Evoke currently hosts are:
- Stable Diffusion (v1.5): An image and art generation model that can create images from text or image inputs with various styles and effects.
- Dreambooth (coming soon): A tool that lets you train your own stable diffusion model (fine-tuning) and deploy it on Evoke as an API.
- Other AI models (coming soon): Evoke plans to add more models in the future, such as Whisper, Yolo, GPT-J, GPT-NEOX, and many more.
To use Evoke, you need to create an account and get an API key. Then, you can make API calls to the models using any programming language or tool that supports HTTP requests. You can also use Evoke's web interface to test the models and see the results. Evoke charges you based on the usage time of the models, which means you only pay for what you use. You can also set up a spending limit to avoid overspending.
Evoke has several advantages over other AI platforms or services. Here are some of them:
- Unlimited usage: Evoke does not impose any limits or quotas on how much you can use the models. You have all the inferencing capacity you need for your AI projects.
- Pay per use: Evoke only charges you based on the usage time of the models, which is calculated per compute second. This means you don't have to pay for expensive and unnecessary subscription fees or idle time.
- Direct customer support: Evoke's support team is also their tech team, so you can get direct and fast support from the experts who know the models best.
- Scale effortlessly: Evoke's flexible infrastructure allows them to scale with you as you grow and handle any spikes in activity. You don't have to worry about performance or availability issues.
Evoke is a great solution for anyone who wants to build AI applications without dealing with complex cloud setup and maintenance. Whether you are a developer, a business owner, a researcher, or a hobbyist, you can benefit from Evoke's easy-to-use and affordable cloud API for open source AI models. If you want to learn more about Evoke or try it out yourself, visit their website or join their Discord community.
- You can run popular AI models on the cloud with Evoke's API without needing machine learning skills or GPUs.
- You can access unlimited usage, pay per use, direct customer support and scale effortlessly with Evoke.
- You can choose from different models like Stable Diffusion, Dreambooth, Whisper, Yolo, GPT-J and more.
- You may experience long generation times or high costs depending on the model and settings you use.
- You may not be able to use the generated outputs for commercial purposes without permission.
- You may not be able to deploy your own AI models or train new ones with Evoke.
Alternative AI Tools
Laion.ai is a platform that aims to democratize artificial intelligence and make it accessible to everyone. It allows users to create, train and deploy AI models without any coding or technical skills. Users can choose from a variety of templates and use cases, such as text generation, image recognition, sentiment analysis, chatbots and more. Laion.ai also provides a marketplace where users can sell or buy AI models and services.
Radicalbit is a company that provides data analytics solutions based on open source technologies. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Milan, Rome and Berlin. Radicalbit offers a platform called Fast Data Platform (FDP), which enables users to ingest, process, analyze and visualize data from various sources in real time. FDP is based on Apache Flink, a distributed stream processing framework that can handle large-scale data with low latency and high reliability. FDP also integrates other open source components, such as Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark and Elasticsearch.
If you are looking for a next-generation cloud IDE powered by AI, you might want to check out Lightly. Lightly is a web-based development platform that allows you to code, build, and deploy your projects in multiple languages, without any environment setup or infrastructure management. In this blog post, we will introduce some of the features and benefits of using Lightly for your programming needs.
Mixpeek is a service that allows you to build your own artificial intelligence vision for your files. It can index and search any type of file, such as documents, images, videos, audio, and more. You can use Mixpeek to provide a fast and accurate search experience for your users within your website or mobile app. You can also integrate Mixpeek with chatbots, agents, analytics, and custom pushes.