Just Prompts is a simple and intuitive tool that helps you build your prompts step by step. You can choose from different categories of prompts, such as creative writing, summarization, translation, and more. You can also customize your prompt by adding your own components or modifying the existing ones. You can see the results of your prompt in real time, and tweak it until you are satisfied.
Just Prompts is powered by Vercel, a platform that enables frontend teams to develop, preview, and ship their websites with ease. Vercel offers fast performance, SEO optimization, serverless technology, and global replication of assets. Just Prompts is also open-source, so you can explore the code and contribute to the project.
If you want to learn more about Just Prompts and Additive Prompting, you can visit the website at  or follow Nick Floats on Twitter at @nickfloats. You can also check out some examples of prompts and results created with Just Prompts at . Just Prompts is a great way to unleash your creativity and get the most out of GPT-3.
- It allows you to create prompts using additive prompting, a technique that helps you refine your query by adding more information incrementally.
- It has a simple and intuitive interface that lets you edit, delete, reorder and save your prompts easily.
- It has a built-in feedback system that shows you the quality score and the confidence score of your prompts, as well as suggestions for improvement.
- It is open-source and free to use, so you can contribute to its development or modify it to suit your needs.
- It works with any language model that supports OpenAI's API, so you can choose the best one for your task.
- It requires an OpenAI API key to use, which may not be accessible or affordable for everyone.
- It does not guarantee plagiarism-free results, as it depends on the originality of the language model and the input data.
- It does not support advanced features such as conditional generation, fine-tuning, or custom tokens.
- It may not work well with complex or ambiguous prompts that require more context or clarification.
Alternative AI Tools
If you are looking for a way to improve your online communication with chatbots, you might want to check out EasyPrompt.xyz. This is an AI-powered tool designed to help users interact more effectively with the Web3 ecosystem. In this blog post, we will introduce you to some of the features and benefits of using EasyPrompt.xyz.
Steamship: A Managed Backend for AI Services If you are looking for a way to build and deploy AI-powered applications without worrying about the infrastructure, you might want to check out Steamship. Steamship is a platform that lets you use various models and services from providers like OpenAI, Cohere, HuggingFace, Microsoft, Google and more with a low-code framework. You can turn prompts, prompt-chains and basic Python into a managed API that you can scale and share easily. You can also query across the model outputs with ShipQL, a query language for AI data.
If you are looking for a way to create stunning images using artificial intelligence, you might want to check out Imagifly. Imagifly is a platform that simplifies the AI image generation process by providing a system of customizable keywords. You can use these keywords to create unique prompts for AI tools such as Midjourney, Dall-E, or Photoshop.
AIPRM is a browser extension that adds a list of curated prompt templates for ChatGPT, a popular generative AI tool. ChatGPT can help you with various tasks such as SEO, marketing, copywriting, productivity, and more. But how do you know what to ask ChatGPT to get the best results? That's where AIPRM comes in.
Dallelist is a website that helps you create amazing images with Dall-E 2, an artificial intelligence tool that can generate and modify images from text prompts. Dallelist provides you with a collection of keywords, artists, mediums and genres that you can use to inspire your creativity and generate unique images with Dall-E 2.