Phygital+ aims to make AI accessible and affordable for anyone who wants to become an AI creator of the future. It has three pricing plans: Free, Advanced and Premium. The Free plan allows users to generate up to 150 images or videos per month using some of the basic features. The Advanced plan costs $15 per month and allows users to generate up to 1000 images or videos per month using more advanced features, such as DreamBooth and ControlNet. The Premium plan offers unlimited generations and access to all features, including private Stable Diffusion checkpoints.
Phygital+ is not just a tool, but also a community of AI enthusiasts and creators. Users can chat with each other, share their creations and get inspired by the weekly AI Library Digest. Phygital+ also provides tutorials and templates to help users get started and learn more about AI.
If you are interested in exploring the possibilities of AI and creating amazing content with neural networks, you can try out Phygital+ for free by visiting their website. You can also check out their AI Library to discover more than 1200 AI tools and colabs for different tasks and domains.
- It is easy to use and does not require coding or installation. Users can simply drag and drop nodes and connect them to create workflows.
- It has a large and diverse AI library with over 1200 AI tools and colabs that users can explore and use for different tasks.
- It supports various input and output formats, such as images, videos, text, 3D models, audio and more.
- It allows users to train their own models using DreamBooth or use private checkpoints for Stable Diffusion in the premium plan.
- It has a creators chat where users can interact with other AI enthusiasts and share their creations.
- It is still in beta stage and may have bugs or errors.
- It has limited storage space for files and models. Users can only store up to 10 GB of files and up to 10 models in the premium plan.
- It may not have all the features or models that users need or want. For example, it does not have image captioning, video editing, speech synthesis or recognition, etc .
- It may have ethical or legal issues regarding the use of AI-generated content. Users should be aware of the potential risks of plagiarism, copyright infringement, privacy violation, etc.
- It may be expensive for some users who need more generations or access to more models and tools. The premium plan costs $99 per month which may not be affordable for everyone.
Alternative AI Tools
FreeImage.AI is a website that allows you to create beautiful images using artificial intelligence. You can type in any prompt that describes the image you want to generate, and the website will use a technique called stable diffusion to create a realistic and high-quality image for you. You can also choose the size of the image and download it in different formats.
SOREAL.AI is a cloud-based service that allows users to generate realistic and artistic images from text descriptions. Users can choose from different profiles, such as Stable Diffusion 1.5 or Dreambooth Studio, to create images that match their style and preferences. SOREAL.AI uses advanced artificial intelligence (AI) techniques, such as diffusion models and text-to-image synthesis, to produce high-quality and diverse images that can be used for various purposes, such as entertainment, education, or design.
If you want to learn more about Craiyon and how to use it, you can visit their blog, their FAQ page , or their Discord community. You can also contact them if you have any questions or feedback. Craiyon is a fun and creative way to explore the possibilities of AI image generation.
Alpaca is a Photoshop plugin that allows you to generate realistic images using artificial intelligence models. You can use Alpaca to create, extend, or edit images based on text prompts or existing images. Alpaca combines human skill and AI generative power to produce high-quality graphics for various purposes.
Stability AI is a start-up that aims to make artificial intelligence (AI) more transparent, accessible, and supportive for everyone. The company has recently launched StableLM, an open-source large language model that can generate text and code for various applications. StableLM is trained on a massive dataset based on The Pile, but with three times more tokens of content. This gives it high performance in conversational and coding tasks, despite having fewer parameters than other large language models like GPT-3.
If you are interested in creating art with artificial intelligence, you might want to check out Pollinations.ai, a platform that offers various AI models for generating media. Pollinations.ai allows you to create customized, royalty-free pieces of audio, images, 3D objects and soon fully immersive 3D environments on the fly. You can simply explain your vision using any language and watch it come to life.
If you are looking for a way to make your photos look more radiant, you might want to check out Radiant Photo, a new photo editing software from Radiant Imaging Labs. Radiant Photo is the first photo editing software with intelligent scene detection, which means it can automatically recognize the content of your photo and apply the best adjustments for it. Whether you are shooting landscapes, portraits, wildlife, or anything else, Radiant Photo can help you enhance your photos with ease and speed.