Glass Health uses artificial intelligence (AI) to assist doctors with diagnosis and clinical decision making. Glass Health was founded in 2021 by Dereck Paul, MD and Graham Ramsey. They are based in San Francisco and are part of Y Combinator's W23 batch. Glass Health aims to empower clinicians with frictionless software for learning and practicing medicine.
- It uses AI to assist clinicians with differential diagnosis, evidence-based treatment, and documentation.
- It allows clinicians to create and organize their own digital notebooks with medical knowledge.
- It is tailored to the way doctors learn, organize, and curate medical knowledge.
- It is still in development and may not cover all medical topics or scenarios.
- It does not replace clinician judgment and should always be supervised.
- It may not be accessible or affordable for all clinicians or patients.
Alternative AI Tools
If you are looking for a way to improve your mental health and well-being, you might want to check out WoeBot Health. WoeBot Health is a company that provides digital therapeutics for various mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and stress. WoeBot Health uses artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver personalized and evidence-based interventions that can help you cope with your challenges and achieve your goals.
Happy Mama is a web app that provides instant answers to pregnancy questions. It is powered by artificial intelligence and uses a chatbot interface to communicate with users. Happy Mama covers a wide range of topics related to pregnancy, childbirth, and maternal health. Users can access Happy Mama for free at any time of day or night by visiting happy-mama.vercel.app .
Whisper is a speech recognition and translation model developed by OpenAI. It can transcribe speech audio into text in the language it is spoken, as well as translate it into English. Whisper is trained on a large and diverse dataset of 680,000 hours of multilingual and multitask supervised data collected from the web. Whisper is open-sourced and free to use, and it can handle various accents, background noises and technical languages.
Upheal: A New Way to Streamline Your Mental Health Practice If you are a therapist, coach, or counselor, you know how time-consuming and tedious it can be to write progress notes and keep track of your clients' progress. You also know how important it is to provide quality care and build rapport with your clients. But what if there was a way to do both more efficiently and effectively?