Jesse Zhang is a software engineer and entrepreneur who founded Lowkey, a gaming startup that was acquired by Niantic in 2021. He now works on the social team at Niantic and is also involved in some funds via Sequoia Scouts and Neo. He has a background in engineering (primarily web and ML) and math, and he studied Computer Science at Harvard. He also likes playing basketball, tennis, board games, and video games (he hit Grandmaster in Teamfight Tactics). He also wrote a problem on the 2021 AMC 10. He has a personal website where he showcases some of his cool projects and experiments with various technologies.
In this blog post, I will give you a brief overview of how PapersGPT works and what kinds of questions you can ask it. I will also show you some examples of the data sources and the answers that PapersGPT can generate. If you want to learn more about PapersGPT or Jesse Zhang, you can visit his website at https://jessezhang.org/llmdemo or follow him on Twitter at @thejessezhang.
- It is a demo of feeding various data sources into GPT to give it access to deep customized knowledge.
- It supports different types of data, such as scientific papers, Google Docs, GitHub repos, etc.
- It has a terminal-themed Q&A interface that allows users to ask questions about the data source and get answers from GPT.
- It is a creative and educational project that showcases the potential of GPT and natural language processing.
- It requires users to have their own OpenAI API key, which may not be easy or affordable for everyone.
- It may not be able to answer all questions accurately or comprehensively, depending on the quality and quantity of the data source and the limitations of GPT.
- It may pose some ethical or legal issues if users feed sensitive or copyrighted data into GPT and share the answers publicly.
- It may not work well on mobile devices or smaller screens due to the design and layout of the interface.
Alternative AI Tools
If you are a student or a researcher who wants to explore and understand research papers, you might be interested in PaperBrain, a platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help you with your study. In this blog post, I will introduce you to some of the features and benefits of PaperBrain and how you can use it to enhance your learning experience.
Have you ever wished you could talk to your PDF documents as if they were human? Have you ever struggled to find the information you need from a large PDF file like a manual, an essay, a legal contract, a book, or a research paper? If so, you might want to try ChatPDF, a revolutionary AI-powered platform that allows you to interact with your PDF files in a natural and intuitive way.
If you are a researcher or a student who needs to find and explore academic papers related to your field of work, you might be interested in Connected Papers. Connected Papers is a website that allows you to enter a paper identifier (such as DOI, arXiv ID, URL, title, etc.) and get a visual graph of similar papers in the field. You can then explore and build more graphs for interesting papers that you find, and get a better understanding of the trends, popular works and dynamics of the field.
Rawbot is an innovative platform that simplifies AI model comparison for researchers, developers, and businesses. With its user-friendly interface, Rawbot enables users to evaluate various AI models side-by-side to identify the best model for their specific needs. By streamlining the AI model selection process, Rawbot saves time, conserves resources, and empowers data-driven decision-making.
If you are a content marketer, you know how important it is to write engaging and SEO-friendly content that ranks well on search engines. But writing such content can be challenging and time-consuming. You need to do keyword research, analyze the competition, optimize your headlines, structure your paragraphs, and more.
Galactica is a computer program that can write scientific texts using artificial intelligence. It was created by Meta, a company owned by Facebook. Galactica was trained on millions of scientific documents from different sources, such as articles, websites, textbooks and encyclopedias. Galactica can perform various tasks related to science, such as summarizing papers, solving math problems, generating wiki articles, writing code, and annotating molecules and proteins.