Some of the recent works of NV-TLabs include:
- Neural Radiance Fields (NeRF), a method that uses deep neural networks to represent 3D scenes as continuous functions of 3D coordinates and viewing directions, and enables high-quality novel view synthesis from sparse and unstructured images.
- StyleGAN2-ADA, an improved version of StyleGAN2 that adapts to different data domains using adaptive discriminator augmentation, and achieves state-of-the-art results in generating realistic and diverse images of faces, cars, cats, and more.
- GANcraft, a system that converts block-based 3D models (such as those created in Minecraft) into realistic scenes using generative adversarial networks (GANs), and allows users to interactively edit and explore the generated worlds.
NV-TLabs also maintains a website where they showcase their research outputs, publications, code, and datasets. The website is https://nv-tlabs.github.io/, and it is updated regularly with new content and features. The website also provides links to the social media accounts of NV-TLabs, where they share news and updates about their work.
If you are interested in learning more about NV-TLabs and their research, you can visit their website or follow them on Twitter (@NVTlabs) or YouTube (NVIDIA Research). You can also contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It showcases the research projects and publications of NVIDIA Toronto AI Lab, which is a leading group in computer vision and machine learning .
- It provides code and data for some of the projects, such as FEGR, GENIE, LION, and GET3D , which can be useful for researchers and practitioners who want to reproduce or build upon the work.
- It has a simple and elegant design that is easy to navigate and browse .
- It does not have a blog or news section that updates the latest developments and events of the lab .
- It does not have a contact or feedback form that allows visitors to communicate with the lab members or ask questions .
Alternative AI Tools
Scenario is a software development company that specializes in creating generative AI engines for game developers and game artists. With Scenario, you can generate consistent and high-quality 2D assets for your games using your own data and style. You can also use Scenario's online platform to choose from a variety of visuals, train your own AI models, and generate outstanding assets with just a few words.
G3D.AI is a company that develops artificial intelligence (AI) tools for game creation. It aims to enable game creators to build beautiful, novel games in a fraction of the time by using natural language prompts. G3D.AI offers three main features: 3D asset creation, level design, and gameplay mechanics.
If you are looking for a fast and easy way to create 3D models, you might want to check out Sloyd. Sloyd is a web-based tool that lets you generate 3D objects using simple text prompts. You can choose from a variety of generators, such as weapons, vehicles, furniture, animals, and more. You can also tweak the parameters of each generator to customize your 3D model. Once you are happy with your creation, you can export it as a glTF file and use it in your own projects.
Mirage is a company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help creatives design 3D assets and scenes. Mirage's AI can generate realistic and high-quality 3D models based on natural language prompts or sketches. For example, you can enter a prompt like "a medieval castle on a hill" or draw a rough outline of a building, and Mirage's AI will create a 3D asset that matches your description or sketch.
StudioGPT by Latent Labs
Have you ever wondered how you can use artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance your visual designs? Whether you are an artist, a designer, a marketer, or just a curious person, you might be interested in exploring the possibilities of AI-powered creativity. In this blog post, I will introduce you to Latent Labs, a website that lets you reimagine your images with AI.
Plask: A Web-Based AI Solution for Generating 2D Images. Have you ever wanted to create stunning 2D images of your characters without spending hours on a drawing, posing, and rendering? If so, you might be interested in Plask, a web-based AI solution for generating 2D images with tailored poses and angles.